IntelliALERT permits an enterprise to send alert notifications to the subscribers. It connects to the any database & works on the principles that are being predefined by the organization. With this, refined rules are often established for conditions or occurrences that the notification is critical & the tactic frequently checks these rules to assess whether or not it have to be compelled to trigger an alert. The IntelliAlert technique could be a comprehensive messaging ecosystem that produces use of multiple platforms & networks to deliver & intrusively show important messages, initial to ancient paging devices & then to alternative wireless devices.
• Advanced template based mostly push application with event-triggered workflow, real-time updates and comprehensive scalability.
• Multiple databases handling that helps the enterprise to question completely different databases and send real time alerts as per the logic set.
• Alerts are often scheduled as per the wants. Frequency of the alerts also can be configured.
• Initialize Application: Automatically produce all the Databases and tables needed by our application and hence avoiding any the Manual intervention
• Manage Templates: Helps users to Create/modify completely different alerts to be related to any explicit alert
• Manage Alerts: Helps within the creation/modification of an alert, its template and therefore the question from that the template should be created. It additionally takes care of the database that should be used with that alert. It additionally takes care of the mapping of every price.
• Manage Database Connections: Addition/Modification of databases related to the alerts. ORACLE, MYSQL, ACCESS. DB2. DB2-7, MSSQL are supported by intellialert.
• Alert Scheduling: Schedule real-time, daily, weekly and monthly alerts.
• Delivery Reports: This module can facilitate the enterprise to induce the entire details of the push alerts sent. Our DLR module of the appliance can run at the background and can frequently update the database with the delivery standing of the alerts.
To know more details please visit or contact us: www.mnatives.com
ACL Wireless Limited
First Floor, Tower D
Logix Technopark 5 - Expressway,
Sec-127 Noida - 201301, India