Bulk SMS Gateway

Bulk SMS Gateway
SMS Gateway Service Provider

Thursday, October 25, 2012

ACL Mobile Ltd. Offers

ACL Mobile Offers : Get Benefited by our Bulk SMS Service An effective and smart way to spread your business.

• Get Pre registered Sender ID route for Saudi Arab and UAE @ 0.014 euro contact sales@acl-mobile.com for details

• Now Mnatives is offering Dynamic Sender Id for Germany @0.0040 EURO only

• This Christmas and New year promote your event with us, Purchase bulk SMS for US @0.006 Euro only

For more details visit our website : www.mnatives.com or contact @ sales@acl-mobile.com or skype : acl_int

4 comments:

  1. please mail us your needs & details so we can provide solution as your need. sales@acl-mobile.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend Nandu , Hyderabad, I have read at least 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your RSS reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, bulk sms in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read yout blog. this is amazing and nice information, i really awesome...
    Bulk Voice Calls India

    ReplyDelete

Review www.mnatives-bulk-sms-gateway.blogspot.com/ on alexa.com